Choir is offered to students in the 7th and 8th grades as a C.E. choice (9th hour) in all four quarters. Although most CE's are first quarter classes, choir is for the whole semester and encouraged for the whole year. Everybody is welcomed to join!
- Thursday, October 29th, 2:15 & 7:00 pm, SFA Gym
- Tuesday, December 15th, 2:15 & 7:00 pm, SFA Gym
- Wednesday, December 16th, 8:30 am, Christmas Choir Tour around Wichita
- Monday, February 1st, afternoon clinic and 7:00 pm concert
- Diocesan Choir Festival at Kapaun
- Thursday, May 12th, 2:00 & 7:00 pm, SFA Gym
Concert dress for young women:
- Black dress
- Black flats (dress shoes)
- Pearl necklace
Concert dress for young men:
- White tux shirt
- Black vest
- Black tux pants
- Black dress shoes
- Black socks
All concert dress is provided by the school, EXCEPT for shoes and socks. You are responsible for attaining black dress shoes before the first performance.
The Diocesan Choral Festival and the Spring Showcase are the two performances where concert dress is not required and more details on required clothing for those performances will be emailed out later in the year.